To gain input from the public on the direction USD 456 Marais des Cygnes Valley should take regarding capital improvements, the survey below has been created. The facility planning committee has identified many areas of need, but the items contained in this survey were flagged as potentially requiring large scale funding to complete. Therefore, stakeholders are being asked within this survey to identify their top five choices, based upon perceived need, relevance, and importance.
Respondents will find five questions, each containing a dropdown box. These questions represent the rating order of their top five project choices. Respondents are asked to rank them in order of importance in their opinion. All questions must be answered in order to submit. If there are project titles the respondent is unsure about in regards to importance/need, they are asked to simply rank them from their perspective.
For reference, the identified projects are:
- HVAC Replacement - Melvern/Quenemo
- Secured Entry Remodel - Melvern/Quenemo
- Window Replacement - Melvern Quenemo
- Fire Alarm System - Melvern/Quenemo
- Intercom System - Melvern/Quenemo
- Phone System - Melvern/Quenemo
- Playground Replacement - Quenemo
- Roof Replacement - Melvern
- Main Gym Fan Cooling System - Melvern
- Hallway Remodel - Melvern
- Bathroom Remodel - Melvern
- Softball Field Lights/Scoreboard - Melvern
- Main Gym Bleacher Replacement - Melvern
- FB Field Visitor Stands Replacement - Melvern
- Weight Room Remodel - Melvern
To participate in this survey, go to HERE.